Escrow Officer is primarily responsible for establishing new escrow accounts, processing escrow transactions in accordance with established policies and procedures, ensuring a service level compliant with industry guidelines, executing excellent performance and promoting "candor and respect" in all communications with escrow team, clients and management.
- Escrow Officer will bring/provide their own book of business from surrounding Glendale, CA areas: Montrose, La Crescenta, Pasadena La Canada, Silver Lake, Los Feliz, Eagle Rock, L.A. areas.
- Audit escrow files and review work of escrow team
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining social media networks and participating in professional organizations
- Provide guidance to escrow team in all aspects of escrow process, including training
- Evaluating escrow team's performance annually, counseling for performance improvement and career development of escrow team
- Maintain a minimum monthly volume of $15,000 in escrow fees per team member on unit
- Attract clients by contacting prospects; following-up on leads; explaining services
- Accountable for meeting business production levels
- Minimum 3-5+ years’ experience preferred
- Additional responsibilities, skills, and duties may be assigned or required